ALL BOATS RENTALS ARE FOR USE IN IRONDEQUOIT BAY ONLY, NOT LAKE ONTARIO. ***WE ARE LIMITED ON PARKING ONLY 2 VEHICLES PER RENTAL!!***
- If notice is given 2 weeks prior to the rental date you will receive a full refund or reschedule.
- Within 2 weeks up until 72 hours prior to the rental date you can reschedule - RESCHEDULE ONLY - NO REFUNDS ($20.00 service fee).
- If notice is given within 72 hours to 24 hours before start time of rental RESCHEDULE ONLY- NO REFUND ($50.00 service fee).
Within 24 hours before start time of rental RESCHEDULE ONLY- NO REFUND ($75.00 service fee)
We will not allow cancellations due to light rain, cloudy weather, passing showers or cooler temperatures.
We will not send you out during severe weather conditions and will reschedule you.
WEATHER CONDITIONS - We will NOT send you out during severe weather conditions.
If the boat leaves the dock, no refund or reschedule.
If we feel the weather is unsafe we can reschedule you for a different day.
- Late Fees- $75 late fee after 10 minutes late. Additional $75 every 10 minutes after. After 30 Minutes late, The boat will be reported stolen and charges will be pressed.
- A $80 cleaning fee will be applied if the boat comes back and does not meet our satisfaction.
- If you leave Irondequoit Bay and go in Lake Ontario with the rental boat you will be charged and the rental will be ended.
- Life jackets and safety equipment will be provided by us.
- A valid drivers license is required.
- Fuel is charged after rental.
- No pets allowed
- No Grills
- You must be at least 25 years old to rent a boat.
New York Laws:
- If you were born after May 1st, 1996 you are required to have NYS Boaters License. If you were born before May 1st, 1996 you do not need a boaters license Just a Valid Drivers License
DAY OF RENTAL -
- Make sure to bring a fully charged cell phone. Food, water Sunscreen and Towels. Remember to dress appropriate for weather conditions.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to fill out paper work/waviers and to pay the security deposit. Allow time to board boat, Go over operation, Safety rules and regulations.
- If you arrive late, the rental period will still end at the same time you agreed to when you first booked the rental.
- Once departed from our docks you are free to travel around Irondequoit Bay.
- If you need to come back to our dock for any reason during your rental period. Please give us a call to help assist you while docking the boat.
- Nearing the end of the rental period. Remember to keep track of time. Keep in mind how long it takes to travel from one end of the bay to the other (typically takes 20 to 30 minutes). Making your way back to our dock we will have an attendant ready to assist you with docking.(Please be patient and operate the boat slowly near the dock) it is a NO WAKE ZONE from the South Point channel to our docks.
- Once Boat is Docked and secured, You may exit the boat.
- We will check over boat for new Damage and check to see how much fuel was used.(Normal fuel use is $20.00-$45.00)
- Make sure to stop back up to the front of the shop to finish check out procedure.